Monday, September 29, 2008

Holy Effing Ess!

Daaaaaaang there's a lot of stuff coming up! Check out the side bar action for a crazy amount of amazing, upcoming events. It's about time to talk with Hermione about borrowing that time turner so's we can fit in things like sleeping and doing laundry.
It's been a while since I've posted, so I just wanted to give shout outs to both Independent's Day and Urban Scrawl. Super fantastic events and seriously fun times. Thanks a TON to all of the organizers!
While I'm shouting out, I want to acknowledge one of the most amazing new stores in Columbus, AmyD's. I'm working there on Fridays from 12-1:30 and Saturdays from 11-7, so after finding Tawd and getting your faux dog fix, come see me and BUY COOL HANDMADE CLOTHES!!!
Peace, love, and wieners,
Sharon

No comments: