Saturday, March 7, 2009

Downtown

I know everyone has been wondering about what I'm going to doing about vending downtown now that the weather is warming up.
Well, my plan is to be back downtown sometime in the first part of April. I'll be down there three to four days a week depending on how many events I have. I need to wrap up my current part time job at the amazing Pattycake Bakery (thanks, ladies, for a rad place to work while the weather was crappy!) and nail down my spring event schedule. I'd also like to move one block south to the corner of Broad and High in front of the Huntington building. I'm scoping out a few spots there and I'll let you know the details when I have them.

Also, I'll be starting up my weekly email soon. So look for that if you're on the email list. That's it for now, hope to see you all soon!

-Tawd

1 comment:

Bootlegger84 said...

super excited about next monday! it will be a blast, posted a facbook event and invited you incase you want to invite some people! thanks again for coming out it will be a great time!